Tuesday, August 12, 2008

conflict

my work is asking me to return from my vacation earlier, cause they didn's sort out their buisiness (working permits etc.) on time. again.
i couldn't sleep for hours yesterday, turning around in rage, writing imaginary letters in my mind.
now, tonight, with the help of findus, who is always amazing with these kinda bureaucratic letters, i wrote a very clear-here goes my boarder-letter. spiced with a little bit of anger. a little bit of dignity. and a little bit of good will ('let us find another solution' ) baha.

and now, im too much of a pussy to send it...

update: 23.Xx h, of it went. i sent it! phew....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

send it and
be true to yourself you will not regret
lots of love, r.

sara said...

ah, rainerito!!!! hugs for you!

Anonymous said...

"...these fears that fell to my lot out of every day stirred a hundred other fears, and they stood up in me against me and agreed among themselves, and I couldn't get beyond them. In striving to form them, I came to work creatively on them ; instead of making them into things of my will, I only gave them a life of their own which they turned against me..."

"He who does not at some time, with definite determination consent to the terribleness of life, or even exalt in it, never takes possession of the inexpressible fullness of the power of our existence."

-Selected Letters of Rainer Maria Rilke

anna said...

bra att du skickat! puss