Monday, October 8, 2007

october '07

after about two months of abscence...here i am again. trying to summarize my life for those who care. i know i lost all of my faithful readers (the two of them to be more exact), they might return, inshallah...
anyhow, i decided to write in english for a while, to make these life updates accesible to the non-swedish speaking friends of mine.
at this moment mamma and pappa are visiting in israel, which is very special! we spent the weekend in the dead sea, from where the pictures below are taken. stepping aside from the political situation here which sucks (well, not only here as a matter of fact), it is worth while visiting this place, if i haven't said so before...
i think pappa is already planning his next visit, which i guess means that israel passed the test.

anyhow, for now,
love and kisses to all of you,
i miss you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kul att du är tillbaka! Det ser varmt och skönt ut på bilderna. Idag har det varit en fantastisk höstdag, solsken och spark i löv. Det hade varit ännu mer fantastiskt om inte tandläkaren hittat ett hål i min tand. Kommer mina mail fram till dig? Det är flera andra som de inte kommer fram till. Kram!

fröken L said...

Så härligt att du bloggar igen! Kul med en liten inblick, både via text och bilder!
Pussar

Anonymous said...

In a Manner of speaking
I just want to say
That I could never forget the way
You told me everything
By saying nothing

In a manner of speaking
I don't understand
How love in silence becomes reprimand
But the way that i feel about you
Is beyond words

Oh give me the words
Give me the words
but tell me nothing
Ohohohoh give me the words
Give me the words
That tell me everything

In a manner of speaking
Semantics won't do
In this life that we live we only make do
And the way that we feel
Might have to be sacrified

So in a manner of speaking
I just want to say
That just like you I should find a way
To tell you everything
By saying nothing.

Oh give me the words
Give me the words
but tell me nothing
Ohohohoh give me the words
Give me the words
That tell me everything

Oh give me the words
Give me the words
but tell me nothing
Ohohohoh give me the words
Give me the words
That tell me everything

sara said...

jenny!!!! fick ett mail for inte sa lange sedan, men har varit valdigt dalig pa att svara sen turnén....ska ta tag i det... hur gar det? krypet? (1 & 2)??? puss!!!!

octopus: from who is the lyrics?
kiss, s