Monday, October 22, 2007

farmer houswife goes dancer

yes, it is the first day of the week, and im reminded of my real profession again. my back is stuck, for the first time in a long time.... the nasty kind, when even laughing hurts, not to mention trying to pick up something from the floor (what happend to the bending through your knees technique??)

not even amazing shiatshu helped me. perhaps tomorrow will be experienced through a haze of voltaren?? or, perhaps my clever sister can teach me one or two things about pain???

3 comments:

fröken L said...

Ge mig bara några timmars studier kring nervsystemet, så ska jag lära dig allt jag kan!

anna said...

aj fan...

Anonymous said...

har du inte någon lämplig huskur att ta till ? -t.ex tigerbalsam? varmt omslag?? vetekudde??? vila???? ileo-psoaläge?????voltaren är ju bra men man måste vara väldigt försiktig....