1. sourdough (or any other tasty bread) with peanut butter, sambal badjak and cucumber. i just ate a whole loaf of bread with this combo. unbeatable. spicy and with a flavor of suriname.reminds me of good old squatting days in the netherlands.
2. toast with avocado and miso paste. the salty flavor of miso and the fatty avocado goes so well together.
3. sandwich with yellow cheese, mustard and sprouts. to make it more unhealthy, but even tastier, i like to add some potato crisps on top.
4. white bread with yellow cheese and blueberry jam. savory+sweet=♥
5. knäckebröd with tartex and swedish pickles. childhood memories.
6. toast with butter and a spread made of tahini and honey. semi nutritious, but still sweet…
what are your favorite sandwich combo’s? i would be happy with some new inspiration!