Friday, November 30, 2007

and another two





wow, it seems to be my lucky week! i got two more packages today, you guys are amazing!
another fjallraven, sunny yellow, which fits not only to my grand-grandmothers old robe (see pic)...
the candy from ireland was so sweet and tasty, and already finished.

for the rest, as you can see, im trashed but clean!
a tired miss aladdin (refering to my cute pants for those who might not get me)
who is also having a private rehersal tomorrow morning with her boss. even though it is weekend..

well, at least i will arrive there with a sweet belly and a sunny bag, thanks to lovely friends!

kisses

2 comments:

fröken L said...

Wow, nice! Vilka var paketen från den här gången?

Anonymous said...

mhmmm, i like your universe of clothes... me myself is having a no speaking day today. am just communicating my thoughts in writing... feels good.
love, r.