where did all the money come from?
Monday, March 30, 2009
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Saturday, March 28, 2009
today started in the bath. with a blow up airplane. i could hardly move from yesterdays performance. dancing on a stage where the floor is on a 5% diagonal is a challenge for the body, to say the least. i had my homemade granola& fresh raspberries for breakfast. then we went to ravena, where spring is in the air and i spent my afternoon getting tipsy on a piazza. tired and slightly preoccupied. but what’s new.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
i feel like going to the movies. all this tour. and this sign in fürth made it even more inviting.
however, it can wait.
this night i ate in the same restaurant as yesterday night. our waitress was probably around 80, and reminded me so much of my grandmother, and the place even smelled like it did in her house. it was nostalgic. and tasty. sourkraut and antipasti again!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
usually, i never do those list thingies. so here is an exception, for you fru a! the rules are to write down eight facts about yourself/or habits, and then to challenge another eight people. i doubt i have 8 people to challenge, so i might discard this specific part of the game…
1. i have sort of a fetish for smell, i love to smell most things i touch, if it is a package of milk in the supermarket, dirty/clean clothes, plastic bags, books. i tend to think that my sense of smell is very strong, i can usually determine who in the company lost clothes in the studio/on stage by smelling it.
2. i only enjoy to eat popcorn if i can dip them in ketchup.
3. i like to be slapped in the face, for real &hard, but while play fighting.
4. i got rid of my TV in 2001 and i strongly believe it made me a happier person.
5. i sometimes had dreams that happened in reality afterwards.
6. finding thrown away treasures on the street is a little hobby of mine.
7.i want to learn how to grow my own vegetables.
8. id like to believe i am on optimistic person, but also quite dramatic and fearful. once i start crying, it is very hard for me to stop. and it happens, not too rarely….
Monday, March 23, 2009
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
today the sun is shining. i think it is the first time i see the sun since i left israel. it does good.
yesterday we had dinner in a german winestübe. or however it is written. breaddumplings and white wine s0up. a tall glass of local beer. i was euphoric.
pixie and kater, happy birthday to both of you. i will try to reach you after my coffee.
a lovely day to you all!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
a little spring market on the square.
a movie theater showing ´benjamin button´ and brad pitt speaks german.
our hotel has this eastgerman touch to it. with a bathtub! high ceilings. i am sure there is a ghost story connected to it.
we are too early for the white aspargus. that was one of the typical german dishes yuko and i dreamt of eating. instead we went to the chinese-thai-japanes all in one imbiss. viel spaß.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Sunday, March 15, 2009
# we are in bonn at the moment
#the weather is apparantely quite springy.
#i had a mini vacation in düsseldorf with sophia. amazing how one and a half day can feel so long (but not in the boring way)
#i had nightmares about helicopters and poisoned water
#tonight we have an early performance, bliss, which means more time to spend with friends from here.
#tomorrow another day in the bus.
#i started to read 'norwegian wood' by murakami. he caught me on the 2nd page.
#talking about murakami, düsseldorf has the biggest japanese colony in germany. so yesterday i went shopping japanese books for yuko. that is what i call choosing a book by its cover, i had no clue obviously what i was looking at, until i asked a very shy and polite japanese guy to recommend me something.
#i bought myself very silly heartshaped sunglasses.
#and last but not least; MY FAMILY IS COMING FOR A VISIT WHEN I COME BACK! this made my day!!!